Do you want to sell your online course and build an online income? Then you have probably heard the name Kajabi before! In this Kajabi review I’ll share my opinion about Kajabi and give you a Kajabi discount code to get a 30 day discount!
That saves you another €149!
What is Kajabi?
After helping my first clients 1 on 1 with anxiety, I wanted to create and launch a course. This would allow me to help more people.
Then I came across Kajabi. This is a platform designed to help entrepreneurs create, host and sell online courses.
It is an all-in-one platform with the tools to create your own website, send emails and publish courses. By using Kajabi you no longer need multiple subscriptions from different parties.
With Kajabi you can easily create and sell your own course without the need for technical knowledge. You can also customize your course portal, emails and branding as you wish.
You can also host your own website via Kajabi, so you no longer have to code or work with the complicated WordPress. Kajabi really has everything you need.
Finally, people can also purchase your course through Kajabi by credit card or Paypal. After this you have a good overview of how many customers you have, how much turnover and other relevant analytics.
Why Do I Need Kajabi in 2023?
Why am I writing this Kajabi review? Because I want to help you determine if Kajabi is right for you. The reason why I would recommend Kajabi is because with Kajabi you have your entire online business in one place. You no longer have to use ten different parties to get the same things done. That’s because you can do it all with Kajabi.
If you want to launch your own business and build an online income, Kajabi is a must-have to achieve that.
I also hear from all my students that they like the fact that I work with Kajabi, because the learning environment is familiar to them. This also benefits the experience of the participants.
Do you want a discount code from Kajabi? Via this exclusive 30 day free trial you can use Kajabi for free. That’s a discount of €149!
What are the benefits of Kajabi?
What are the benefits of Kajabi? Well… there are many:
- All in One:
When you purchase Kajabi, you literally have your entire business in one central place. No longer do you need countless subscriptions. Think of a payment page, a website, email marketing, course hosting and all kinds of other services. When you use Kajabi, everything you need is in one subscription.
- Excellent Support:
One of the best things about Kajabi is the excellent support! There is always someone who can help you and within 24 hours they always respond to my emails (which you will definitely send in the beginning). There is also a live chat option.
- Cost Effective:
Kajabi’s prices can seem very expensive, but it’s actually pretty OK, since you can cancel all your other subscriptions. And if you start with the basic subscription of €119 per month, you only have to sell 1 course within 5 months to break even, when you sell a course for €500. That is pretty doable!
- Extra Education:
Kajabi also offers various webinars. Here you can learn all about selling your course and boosting your sales.
- Customer friendly:
The online learning environment is very user-friendly. This is what the students of my course really appreciate as it helps them take and complete the course faster.
Cons of Kajabi
Of course, a review also includes the disadvantages… what are the disadvantages of Kajabi?
I think the only drawback of Kajabi is the high price, so it can be quite a big step for some people to take a subscription. But as I said, this price is negligible because you get so much in return and you can cancel all other subscriptions. And if you’re serious about building an online income, you just have to invest in yourself and in your business sometimes… and that’s why I would definitely go for it!
I found it scary as well, but it paid of tremendously!
If you want to start with Kajabi and are you looking for a discount code? Click here to use the 30 day free trial. That saves you another €149.
What is the best Kajabi plan?
Are you going to use Kajabi after reading this review? And are you going to use the 30 day free trial? Then you probably want to know what is the best plan for your needs!
Kajabi offers three main plans:
- Basic Plan: This plan costs $149 per month when paid annually, or $199 per month when paid monthly. It includes features like unlimited landing pages, marketing emails, products, and pipelines, as well as the ability to host up to 3 different websites, and basic automation features.
- Growth Plan: This plan costs $199 per month when paid annually, or $299 per month when paid monthly. It includes all the features of the Basic Plan, but with additional features like advanced automation, affiliate program management, and the ability to host up to 15 websites.
- Pro Plan: This plan costs $399 per month when paid annually, or $499 per month when paid monthly. It includes all the features of the Growth Plan, but with additional features like a dedicated success manager, custom automation workflows, and the ability to host up to 100 websites.
If you want to use Kajabi with a discount code? Then use my link for a 30 day free Kajabi Trial.
What is Kajabi best for?
Kajabi is a powerful all-in-one platform for creating and selling online courses, membership sites, digital products, and marketing funnels. Kajabi provides a range of features and tools that help creators and entrepreneurs to build and grow their online businesses, including:
- Course Creation: Kajabi offers a robust course builder that allows users to create and organize course content, videos, quizzes, and assessments.
- Membership Sites: Kajabi enables users to create membership sites where they can offer exclusive content and perks to their members.
- Sales Funnels: Kajabi allows users to create automated sales funnels to sell their courses and products.
- Email Marketing: Kajabi includes an email marketing platform that lets users create and send targeted emails to their subscribers.
- Website Builder: Kajabi provides an easy-to-use website builder that allows users to create professional-looking websites without needing any technical skills.
Overall, Kajabi is best suited for creators and entrepreneurs who want a complete online business solution, including course creation, sales funnels, marketing, and website building. Kajabi can save time and money by consolidating many essential tools and features into a single platform.