Privacy Statement Woutermanders.com
Woutermanders.com, hereafter referred to as WMCOM, deems careful handling of personal data to be of great importance. As such, personal data will be processed and secured carefully by WMCOM. WMCOM upholds the demands dictated by the Dutch Data Protection Act whilst processing this data.
In this privacy statement, WMCOM explain which personal data will be collected, and for what purpose.
WMCOM recommends you to read this privacy statement carefully.
Article 1. General applicability
- This privacy statement is applicable to all your visits to the website www.woutermanders.com (hereafter referred to as: ‘the Website’), and your use of WMCOM software (hereafter referred to as: ‘the Software’).
Article 2. Collection and use of personal details
- To provide you with services to the best of its ability, WMCOM needs to save your personal details securely.
- Should you use the website and the contact form on the Website, WMCOM will save the following personal details of you:
- Data WMCOM receives based on your use of the Website.
WMCOM will for example collect your IP-address and the type of browser you are using, but also the date and time of your visit to the Website, as well as the way in which way you use the Website.
- The data you fill out in the contact form, being: first name and/or last name, e-mail address, and your message. WMCOM collects these personal data to be able to respond on messages you send to WMCOM via the Website.
Article 3. Transfer to third parties
- Excepting any transfer mentioned in this privacy statement, WMCOM will not share your personal details with third parties without your explicit permission.
- WMCOM may engage third parties who, under its supervision, carry out the processing of personal data specified in this privacy statement. These processors always act under the responsibility of WMCOM and may not carry out their own processing of personal data.
Article 4. Cookies
- Through the Website, cookies from the American company Google will be placed, as a part of the “Google Analytics” service. WMCOM uses this service to keep track, and get reports, of how you use the offered services. Google can give this information to third parties when they are legally required to do so, or insofar as third parties analyse this data in Google’s name. WMCOM has a processor agreement with Google and has prohibited Google from using the acquired analytics information for other Google services. WMCOM also disabled the transfer of IP-addresses to Google via analytics.
Article 5. Websites and services by third parties
- This privacy statement is not applicable to websites of third parties connected to the website of WMCOM through links. WMCOM cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal details in a reliable and/or safe manner. WMCOM recommends you to read the privacy statement of such websites carefully before using such websites.
Article 6. Changing or deleting personal data
- You have the right to look into, correct, or add to your personal data, and/or demand to delete, destroy, and shield your personal data, corresponding to the provisions in the Dutch Data Protection Act.
- When you want to exercise the rights as specified in the previous section, or when you have questions regarding the previously mentioned rights, or about this privacy statement, you can contact WMCOM via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 7. Security
- To protect the Website, WMCOM uses a secured and coded SSL connection. You can see this in your browser by looking at the URL in the address bar, which starts with https.
Article 8. Changes to the Privacy Statement
- WMCOM has the right to change this privacy statement.
- Should WMCOM choose to change this privacy statement, these changes will directly be included in the privacy statement. WMCOM will notify you of these changes during a period of three months, by mentioning it on the Website.